At HHD our specialist team are dedicated to providing prompt, straightforward and practical advice in this developing and challenging area of law.
Advice for Employee
Our skilled and experienced employment team at HHD offer and assistance to you on your employment rights and a range of issues at work.
We can provide prompt and practical solutions to avoid an issue becoming contentious.
We also offer experienced representation before the Industrial Tribunal and Fair Employment Tribunal, if necessary, in all natures of claims including unfair dismissal, discrimination, and breach of contract.
Our Contentious Services include advice and assistance on:
- Unfair treatment at work such as victimisation, harassment or bullying in the workplace.
- Discrimination in the workplace due to a protected characteristic such as your age, disability, gender, political opinion, race, religious belief, sexual orientation.
- Breach of your employment rights.
- Breach of your employment contract.
- Wrongful or unfair dismissal.
- Unlawful deduction of wages.
- TUPE transfers.
- Presentation of a claim to the Industrial Tribunal and Fair Employment Tribunal.
If you are thinking of taking pursuing an employment claim you should not delay in obtaining specialist legal advice as there are strict time limits within which a claim must be brought.
HHD have many years of experience in presenting cases before the Tribunal. To ensure that you receive the best value for money when using our services we will act as your advocate at hearing, where appropriate, and will only instruct Counsel if your case is complex or if you wish us to do so.
Our Non-Contentious Services include advice and assistance on:
- Contracts of employment.
- Restrictive covenants attaching to your contract of employment.
- Grievance policy and procedures.
- Disciplinary policy and procedure.
- Compromise Agreements/Settlement Agreements/Termination Agreements
We offer a unique cost effective service which is tailor made for you. Legal aid is available for preparation of employment cases but does not provide for representation before the Industrial Tribunal. You may be able to avail of legal expenses provision under a household or comparable insurance policy.