We are looking to recruit an experienced Property Solicitor
The successful candidate will undertake all aspects of conveyancing and property work including the management of their own caseload. This role provides an opportunity for advancement within the firm and departmental responsibility.
- Experience in conveyancing, residential and commercial.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your time and workflow effectively
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellence
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and be able to communicate professionally at all levels
- Experience of Probate would be desirable
- Experience of Liquor Licensing would be desirable
- Experience of Opsis Case Management System would be desirable.
Must have minimum three years PQE
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV which should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details to our Practice Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 22 March 2019