We are seeking to recruit a Solicitor for our Family Department. The position is open to newly qualified Solicitors and to those qualifying in September 2018.
The successful candidate will undertake all aspects of family and matrimonial work including management of a caseload.
• Experience in family and matrimonial matters is desirable but not essential.
• Ability to work autonomously and manage your time and workflow effectively.
• Demonstrate a commitment to delivering excellence.
• Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and be able to communicate professionally at all levels.
• Experience of Opsis Case Management System is desirable.
Whilst a temporary position to cover a period of maternity leave, this may lead to further opportunity within the firm.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV which should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details to our Practice Manager: email@example.com
Closing date: Close of business on 17 August 2018