Caroline Dunlop joins MASS (The Motor Accident Solicitors Society)
At HHD solicitors we understand how upsetting being involved in a road traffic accident (RTA) is, and we can help. No matter how straight forward your accident may seem, it is really important to get independent and specialist legal advice from a solicitor who practices in this area of law.
We are delighted to announce that Caroline Dunlop, Partner at HHD solicitors has joined MASS. The Motor Accident Solicitors Society is a non-profit making society of solicitors who all are experts in dealing with road traffic accidents on behalf of people just like you. They have members throughout England and Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
MASS promotes the highest standards of legal services, bringing justice to the victims of road traffic accidents. Their objectives are:
- To enhance the expertise, knowledge and efficiency of its Members in the handling of road traffic accident claims
- To keep under review substantive law, court procedure and all other matters affecting the awards of compensation in road traffic accident claims
- To support test cases for the benefit of the motorist
- To promote an efficient and expert service to persons pursuing claims arising from motor accidents
- To seek actively to identify fraud and help stop fraudulent or exaggerated claims
If you have had a road traffic accident and need some legal advice, please contact our office firstname.lastname@example.org